To search, just type in a few words.
- Results only include pages that contain all of the query words.
- Use quotes around words that must occur adjacently, as a phrase,
e.g., "Zener Diode".
- Punctuation between words also triggers phrase matching. So
searching for 72-Pin
is the same as searching for "72 Pin".
- Searches are not case-sensitive, so searching for DiOdE is the same as searching for diode.
- You can prohibit a term from resulting pages by putting a minus
before it, e.g., searching for diode
-zener will find pages that discuss diodes, but don't use the
- That's it!